Pre-order now available. Individual units will be delivered three months after your payment has been received and qualifications will be delivered up to six months after your payment has been received.
Our learner and assessment resources contain everything you need to begin training and assessing your learners.
Our learner resources include:
- Learner Guide
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Session Plan
- Classroom Activities
- Self Study Guide
Our assessment resources include:
- Assessment Pack (Student)
- Trainer Assessment Pack (Marking Guide)
- Mapping for each unit of competency
- Assessment Record Tools
Our learner and assessment resources have been aligned to learner cohorts, industry needs and ACSF indicated levels. In order to achieve this, we have conducted:
- Industry consultation
- Robust validations
- Assessment of best practice holistic delivery
We provide all documents to you in Microsoft Word format, so you can easily customise them as required. You are free to rebrand and reproduce these within your registered training organisation (RTO). Our learner and assessment resources can be used for an unlimited number of students within your RTO. Do not forget about our QUALITY ASSURANCE GUARANTEE!
We develop resources using the following steps:
- We hire subject matter experts to write our learning and assessment resources to ensure they are industry and workplace relevant and current.
- Before we commence writing our assessment tools we identify the assessment requirements of the training package/accredited course, collect feedback from industry, and identify what assessment methods are appropriate for the students.
- We design and develop our resources in consultation with VET experts, trainers and assessors and industry experts. This is to ensure each component of the learning and assessment tools demonstrate relevance and currency in the industry and meet training package and regulatory compliance requirements.
- An assessment tool is comprised of a number of components which ensure assessment is conducted in a manner that is fair, flexible, valid and reliable. These components include:
- Context and conditions of assessment
- Task to be administered to the student
- An outline of evidence to be gathered from the candidate
- Evidence criteria used to assess the competence of the student
- Administration, recording and reporting requirements
- All resources go through a compliance and quality check with highly experienced professionals who have worked in the VET sector, with ASQA and other regulators.
RTOs purchase a license for their RTO only and are not permitted to share the documents with any other entity. Purchasers are asked to agree to a license agreement to this effect prior to purchase.
|MEM16006A||Organise and communicate information|
|MEM16008A||Interact with computing technology|
|MEM30012A||Apply mathematical techniques in a manufacturing, engineering or related environment|
|MSS402051A||Apply quality standards|
|MSAENV272B||Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices|
|MEM23004A||Apply technical mathematics|
|MEM23063A||Select and test mechanical engineering materials|
|MEM23109A||Apply engineering mechanic principles|
|MEM24012C||Apply metallurgy principles|
|MEM30007A||Select common engineering materials|
|MSATCM401A||Prepare and examine metallographic samples|
|MSATCM402A||Monitor and test sands, cores and moulds|
|MSATCM403A||Evaluate mould design and gating|
|MSATCM404A||Undertake and interpret results of chemical analysis on metal samples|
|MSATCM405A||Determine and supervise heat treatment of metal|
|AUM4003A||Interpret customer requirements|
|FDFOP2005A||Work in a socially diverse environment|
|LMTGN4016A||Contribute to the development of products or processes|
|MEM06003C||Carry out heat treatment|
|MEM09002B||Interpret technical drawing|
|MEM09204A||Produce basic engineering detail drawings|
* We can develop additional elective units that are not listed on request (Please contact us for further information).