Our learner and assessment resources contain everything you need to begin training and assessing your learners.
Our learner resources include:
- Learner Guide
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Session Plan
- Classroom Activities
- Self Study Guide
Our assessment resources include:
- Assessment Pack (Student)
- Trainer Assessment Pack (Marking Guide)
- Mapping for each unit of competency
- Assessment Record Tools
Our learner and assessment resources have been aligned to learner cohorts, industry needs and ACSF indicated levels. In order to achieve this, we have conducted:
- Industry consultation
- Robust validations
- Assessment of best practice holistic delivery
We provide all documents to you in Microsoft Word format, so you can easily customise them as required. You are free to rebrand and reproduce these within your registered training organisation (RTO). Our learner and assessment resources can be used for an unlimited number of students within your RTO. Do not forget about our QUALITY ASSURANCE GUARANTEE!
We develop resources using the following steps:
- We hire subject matter experts to write our learning and assessment resources to ensure they are industry and workplace relevant and current.
- Before we commence writing our assessment tools we identify the assessment requirements of the training package/accredited course, collect feedback from industry, and identify what assessment methods are appropriate for the students.
- We design and develop our resources in consultation with VET experts, trainers and assessors and industry experts. This is to ensure each component of the learning and assessment tools demonstrate relevance and currency in the industry and meet training package and regulatory compliance requirements.
- An assessment tool is comprised of a number of components which ensure assessment is conducted in a manner that is fair, flexible, valid and reliable. These components include:
- Context and conditions of assessment
- Task to be administered to the student
- An outline of evidence to be gathered from the candidate
- Evidence criteria used to assess the competence of the student
- Administration, recording and reporting requirements
- All resources go through a compliance and quality check with highly experienced professionals who have worked in the VET sector, with ASQA and other regulators.
RTOs purchase a license for their RTO only and are not permitted to share the documents with any other entity. Purchasers are asked to agree to a license agreement to this effect prior to purchase.
|CPCCCM2006||Apply basic levelling procedures|
|CPCCOM1012||Work effectively and sustainably in the construction industry|
|CPCCOM1013||Plan and organise work|
|CPCCOM1014||Conduct workplace communication|
|CPCCOM1015||Carry out measurements and calculations|
|CPCCOM2001||Read and interpret plans and specifications|
|CPCCWF2001||Handle wall and floor tiling materials|
|CPCCWF2002||Use wall and floor tiling tools and equipment|
|CPCCWF3001||Prepare surfaces for tiling application|
|CPCCWF3002||Install floor tiles|
|CPCCWF3003||Install wall tiles|
|CPCCWF3004||Repair wall and floor tiling|
|CPCCWF3005||Install decorative tiling|
|CPCCWF3006||Install mosaic tiling|
|CPCCWF3007||Tile curved surfaces|
|CPCCWF3009||Apply waterproofing for wall and floor tiling|
|CPCCWHS2001||Apply WHS requirements, policies and procedures in the construction industry|
|CPCCCM2009||Carry out basic demolition|
|CPCCCM2012||Work safely at heights|
|CPCCCM3001||Operate elevated work platforms up to 11 metres|
* We can develop additional elective units that are not listed on request (Please contact us for further information).