Pre-order now available. Individual units will be delivered three months after your payment has been received and qualifications will be delivered up to six months after your payment has been received.
Our assessment resources contain everything you need to begin assessing your learners.
Our assessment resources include:
- Assessment Pack (Student)
- Trainer Assessment Pack (Marking Guide)
- Mapping for each unit of competency
- Assessment Record Tools
Our assessment resources have been aligned to learner cohorts, industry needs and ACSF indicated levels. In order to achieve this, we have conducted:
- Industry consultation
- Robust validations
- Assessment of best practice holistic delivery
We provide all documents to you in Microsoft Word format, so you can easily customise them as required. Our assessment resources can be used for an unlimited number of students within your RTO. Don’t forget about our QUALITY ASSURANCE GUARANTEE!
|AHCARB804||Analyse tree structure and biomechanics|
|AHCARB805||Perform mycology assays|
|AHCARB806||Research urban forest performance|
|AHCARB612||Review and develop strategic tree policy|
|AMPMGT806||Commercialise research and technology product or idea|
* We can develop additional elective units that are not listed on request (Please contact us for further information).